Fri, 10 Mar|
Head Office Rochester
Burlesque for Beginners evening
Have a cheeky drink and learn the basics of Burlesque with some prop play.
Time & Location
10 Mar 2023, 20:00 – 22:30
Head Office Rochester, 601 Maidstone Rd, Chatham, Rochester ME1 3QJ, UK
About the event
Ever wanted to give Burlesque a go?.......Well now you can with this Beginners Introduction to Burlesque Workshop
Let us invite you into our world of beauty, self love, empowerment, sass and tease.
Let us take you through the basic priciples of Burlesque, walking, posing, prop play (gloves, stockings boa & chairs), how to work with an audience and get your sass on and just have a real let your hair down laugh.
This event is intended for those who have never done any form of Burlesque before OR are at the beginning of their journey and want to learn more.
The bar will be open at the venue as well for those who need a bit of Dutch courage, haha!
We are going to:
- Talk Burlesque
- Walk Burlesque
- Seduce Burlesque
- Play with Burlesque Props
- AND there will be a prize for the best burlesque dressed
What do you need to wear?
- Well we encourage you to go as full on Burlesque as you fancy BUT
- You will need some long gloves
- Some detachable stockings or hold ups
- Hat is optional
So what's included in the price?
- a 2-hour workshop
- bar & doors open 8pm - doors close 10.30pm (drinks very low priced due to being private function)
- a feather boa to take home - not a cheap and nasty one as these only last 2-3 goes
- a FREE surprise gift to take away with you
- Opportunity for some photos of your evening
Burlesque for Beginners
Frolics and Fun awaits you£30.00